My skin has been parched and dry lately. In need of a new, moisturizing, and anti aging DIY face mask, I made a simple hemp milk and oatmeal face mask. I love hemp milk, and if you haven’t tried it, it’s worth a try. I have found this vegan milk from places like Whole Foods, Ralphs, and other health food stores. Hemp milk tastes creamy and delicious, though more on the thick side. It also works well in DIY face masks, as you can see from this post =).
1 teaspoon raw oatmeal
2 teaspoon hemp milk
1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand blender or with a spoon, mashing the oatmeal.
- Add a few drops of moisturizing oil. I like to use evening primrose oil.
- With a cotton ball, apply all over the face.
- Let dry for about 10 minutes.
- Then with a wet towelette, wipe off.
- Rinse again with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.