Hi everyone!! It’s only fair to do a post on gift ideas for men since I posted one for women. =) My hubby is probably the hardest person to get a present for. First of all, he has everything he wants… and he always says he doesn’t want anything! Below are some gifts ideas that my hubby already have and loves. Hopefully a man in your life will also love them!
1.) Kiehls’ Healthy Skin Essentials Set: For Night
$73.00 from Nordstrom.com
Healthy skin begins with well-hydrated skin. Save face with the perfect mix of Kiehl’s Healthy Skin Essentials to deliver lasting hydration and maintain more youthful-looking skin by morning.
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (1.0oz)
- Midnight Recovery Eye (0.5oz)
- Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream (.25oz)
- Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate (0.17oz)
- An exclusive, limited edition canvas Kiehl’s travel bag
2.) Gucci Dog tag necklace
$525 from gucci.com
- sterling silver and black enamel
- Made in Italy
- length 23.6″ with additional 4.7″ chain
3.) Pink Pony Fleece Hoodie
$98.00 from Ralphlauren.com
This long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt is crafted from soft cotton fleece and features our signature pony embroidered in pink to symbolize our commitment to the Pink Pony Fund. Full-zip front. Ribbed hem. 85% cotton. 15% acrylic. Machine washable. Imported.
4.) Big Blue™ Studio Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
$149.00 from brookstone.com
Listen to everything. Stream from anything. All with one Bluetooth speaker.
- Pairs wirelessly to any Bluetooth® enabled smartphones, tablets and more
- Crystal clear sound from two front-facing, full-range speaker drivers, a down-firing subwoofer and a passive radiator
- Easy to connect—pair once and then connect instantly every time.
- Touch-sensitive volume controls on top, adjustable bass and treble controls on back let you make the sound your own.
- Up to 33 foot range
- Powered by AC adapter (included)
- Measures 9.5″w x 5.6″d x 5″h, weighs 6.6 lbs.
5.) Abercrombie&Fitch men’s bracelets
$8.00 to $14.00 from Abercrombie.com